- PHOTO GALLERY: Emory Memorial Dedication
- Posted Sept. 20, 2012 midnight
- Delaware State Police dedicated a memorial sign in Harrington on Sept. 13 to Trooper George Emory, who was killed in the line of duty in 1972. Emory's family and friends attended the dedication ceremony, which was the latest in a series of signs being installed throughout the state to honor fallen troopers.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Delays expected due to Georgetown traffic signal upgrade
- Two pedestrians struck, killed in Fenwick Island
- Georgetown woman arrested after leaving children alone
- Millsboro woman arrested for stealing laptop from Rent-A-Center
- Georgetown man arrested for scamming elderly victim
- Delmar woman killed in Pepperbox Road crash
- Two injured in Laurel skydiving accident
- GOVERNMENT IN BRIEF: Georgetown Town Council, June 12 regular m...
- State police release homeless sex offender notification in Laurel
- State police release homeless sex offender notification in Seaf...
- Greenwood man indicted for extortion and theft against Hispanic...
- Read more top stories