|
|
Sussex Countian
  • Primeros Pasos officials to guest bartend at The Brick

  • In a push to meet its $1.3 million goal for a new facility in Georgetown, Primeros Pasos Early Childhood Center will hold a Guest Bartender fundraiser from 7 to 9 p.m. on March 26 at The Brick Hotel & Restaurant, 18 The Circle.
    • email print
  • In a push to meet its $1.3 million goal for a new facility in Georgetown, Primeros Pasos Early Childhood Center will hold a Guest Bartender fundraiser from 7 to 9 p.m. on March 26 at The Brick Hotel & Restaurant, 18 The Circle.
    The guest bartenders are Dave Baker, Joe Conaway, Carole Palmer and Ted Palmer. Primeros Pasos will keep $1 per drink and 70 percent of the tips. Additionally, if restaurant goers having dinner before or during the event mention the fundraiser to their server, 10 percent of their food purchase will go to Primeros Pasos.
    Organization officials say they’ve received 81 percent of their goal in pledges and continue to apply for grants and organize fundraisers to gather the remaining 19 percent.
    For more information, visit PrimerosPasosDE.org. To make reservations at The Brick, call (302) 855-5800.
      • calendar